What are cookies and how are they used by MAREFIX, S.L.’s websites?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language or the font size you have selected.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have stayed in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer/device and do not provide references that gather personal data. You can access the settings of your browser at all times to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by MAREFIX, S.L.’s websites, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in a cookie of your browser.
- Authentication cookies are by default not persistent. They are temporary cookies (lasting a session). However, users can make them persistent by checking the box “Remember login” in the login page. For registered users.
- The session cookies, which are produced at login, have a duration of 30 minutes after the last period of activity. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to store the language. In a monolingual installation this is simply the browser’s default language but if the site is compatible with several languages, then it may be different depending on the selected language. For all types of users.
Cookies used by this website
|They identify the language of the user in order to show the website in the correct language.|
|Wordfence||wf_loginalerted||Security cookie that prevents intrusion and identifies unlawful visitors. It saves data about the login for website administration.|
How can I set my Cookies?
- In any case we hereby notify you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by enabling the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers can warn you of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
At any time, user may choose which cookies they want to work on this website through:
- browser settings; for example:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage them.